Thursday 14 July 2011

Pretty Little Liar's Nails from S02E04 Blind Dates Part 2

Here's Part 2 of my Pretty Little Liars Nails!

Hanna



I absolutely love Hanna's mani. It's a red and black french manicure with a polka dot hearts accent nail. Red is such a sassy colour which totally suit Hanna's personality and once again the black gives it that edge. The accent nail, which i believe was done with nail polish strips adds a girly touch to the mani. In that episode Hanna went on a faux date with Caleb (and Lucas and his date), so maybe the love hearts suggest that she still has feelings for him?





I used Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Diamonds and Rubies and Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Black out to recreate this look. I did the hearts on the accent nail by hand which is why the hearts on the right hand look a bit dodgy..but hey, i think it's a pretty good effort using my left hand!

Spencer
Once again, it was really hard to get a good look at spencer's nails but from what i could gather from these pictures. she had a simple nude/beige mani. It's clean and classic, which really fits Spencer's no-nonsense attitude.

I used this old nail polish i found called Raffia by Estee Lauder.



I really hope you've enjoyed these mani's! Let me know if you want me to do more of these!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I loved this post.. It would be great if u could do one every episode :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggg, it would really be awesome if you could do more of these, for sure. i love pretty little liars and i love nails, so... :D
    loved your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love pretty little liars too! I don't know if i can keep up doing one for every episode but i'm definitely planning on doing more! So keep your eyes peeled!

    ReplyDelete